WHAT IS THE ROI FOR ATTENDING?
Learning - Networking - Destinations - Partnerships
HSMAI's Affordable Meetings® Mid-America returns to the Navy Pier in Chicago and will attract motivated planners from all sectors of the industry who attend looking for quality resources to enhance their meetings and events.
Attendees represent corporate, association and independent sectors, government, non-profit, education, religious and medical/healthcare organizations, trade show management and the military.
Top 10 Reasons Why Planners Attend
1. 87% of attendees would recommend Affordable Meetings® to others.
2. Invaluable educational sessions are unparalleled to other industry events. The conference program, one of the best in the industry, with seminars designed to give you a wealth of fresh ideas and insights that will serve you well throughout the year.
3. Exhibits sectionalized by state, hotel chain, meeting services, unique meeting sites and international destinations.
4. See and learn about cutting edge industry products and services. Talk to well informed exhibitors who will help you make the right choices for your upcoming meetings and events.
5. One-to-One Meeting Concierge, a unique opportunity for attendees to pre-schedule face-to-face meetings with their preferred exhibitors.
6. A networking lunch will be served both days of the show.
7. Research or secure venues and destinations for upcoming meetings and events. Come prepared with completed RFPs in hand for distribution to exhibitors.
8. Earn Continuing Education Credits: qualified meeting planners can meet their continuing education requirements for the year.
9. Attendees benefit from networkNow! an electronic matchmaking service that links meeting planners with the show’s exhibitors so you can make appointments and the best use of your time.
10. A drawing for fabulous prizes will be held each day during the exposition and again at the conclusion of the afternoon sessions.