TechNet Land Forces Southwest: Network Security and Operations
The TechNet Land Forces conference series recently evolved from the annual LandWarNet Conference. The purpose is to provide a forum for the Army and Marine Corps, as well as DoD Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard security forces, to discuss issues and share ideas for solutions. Each event will have a different regional and operational focus.
The theme for TechNet Land Forces Southwest is Network Security and Operations with a focus on the ground component of the Army and Marine Corps, including components of Homeland Security, Industry, Academia, and Border Control. The operational theme of the first conference is "Operating and Defending the Cyberspace: Tomorrow's Playbook" and focuses on an industry parallel with the Department of Defense of defending the cyber space, impact of mobile communications on the battlefield, and training tomorrow's cyber warriors. Government, industry, and academia speakers will address these topics and focus on the challenges of the network security issues of today and training of our cyber warriors of tomorrow.
You are invited to visit the TechNet Land Forces Southwest exhibit hall and network with more than 140 exhibitors who will be showcasing:
- NetOps Capabilities - Radar Systems
- Secure Solutions - Rugged Computers
- Portfolio Management - Satellite Systems
- Wireless Technology - Intelligence Gathering Systems
- Collaboration/Web Portals - Electronic Warfare Equipment
- VOIP Security Solutions - Global Positions Systems
- Battlefield Radio Frequency (RF) Systems - Enterprise Data Center Solution
- Network Integration - And More!