This Rugged GNSS Tablet is compatible with existing Windows GIS software for mapping applications and brings together the advanced workflow for GIS data capture, accurate positioning, and data transmitting.
Rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G, the DT391GS is designed for field applications, providing reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
- 9" anti-reflection outdoor viewable screen with capacitive touch
- Intel® Celeron® dual-core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional or Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise OS
- Delivers centimeter or sub meter accuracy
- Supports SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS), DGNSS and RTK
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- 5 megapixels back camera with auto focus, white balance, gain control and exposure control
- Hot-swappable battery for all-day operation
- Hemisphere single frequency GNSS module (P103) with embedded antenna. Supports the L1 frequency from GPS features SBAS support.
- Hemisphere dual frequency GNSS module (P303) with embedded antenna. Supports dual frequency from GPS and GLONASS constellations.
- Trimble single frequency GNSS module (BD910) with embedded antenna: Supports the L1 frequency from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Compass constellations.
- Trimble triple frequency GNSS module (BD930) with embedded antenna: Supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo.