Connect Face-to-Face with Key Leaders in the Transfusion and Cellular Therapy Community!
Over 5,000 transfusion medicine, patient blood management and cellular therapy professionals will flock to the 2017 AABB Annual Conference taking place October 7-10, 2017 at the San Diego Convention Center to benefit from comprehensive educational sessions; to interact with their colleagues; and to explore the Exhibit Hall, looking for your latest advances and solutions.
Top Six Reasons to Exhibit:
1. Face to Face Interaction with Qualified Buyers: More than 64% of professional attendees are involved in the purchasing process.
2. Diverse Competitive Mix: AABB attracts CEOs, medical directors/managers, physicians, technicians, technologists and many other transfusion medicine.patient blood managment and cellular therapy professionals.
3. One on One Interaction: Private VIP hours, product demonstration, and Industry Workshop sessions present targeted interactions leading to well qualified leads.
4. High Return on Investment: The Expo Guide, online floor plan and the Annual Meeting Mobile App puts your company name in front of the right audience before, during and after the meeting.
5. Lead Retrieval: Collect email addresses from booth visitors for fast and efficient follow up.
6. Complimentary Meeting Registration: One complimentary full meeting registration for the first 10’x 10’ booth purchased. (Complimentary full meeting registration is excluded for non-profit booth purchases.)
Plans for 2017 AABB Annual Conference are well underway. Take a look at the following links to learn more about becoming an exhibitor.
Exhibit Rates/What is Included with your Booth Space
Reserve a Booth
We look forward to you joining us in San Diego!
Contact the AABB Expo Sales Team Today to Select Your Booth Space While Prime Space is Still Available!
Sr. Sales Associate, Healthcare Sector
Sales Manager, Healthcare Sector