Be a Part of the World's Largest Global Gathering for the IVD Industry
The 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the world’s largest gathering of clinical lab professionals from around the world. More than 18,000 decision makers and influencers from the IVD marketplace will be there. More Lab directors, managers, administrators, supervisors, researchers, GPO executives, and product development specialists attend this meeting than any other in this industry.
- Approximately 90% of those who attend rank the exhibits as one of their top two reasons to attend. Attendees spend over half of their time at the meeting visting the Expo. On average they spend 9 hours in the exhibit hall.
- Over 80% of attendees play a major role in purchasing decisions and are either a final decision-maker or recommender for lab instrumentation and reagents.
- 69% of attendees only attend the 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo. You won’t see them at the other shows.
- Your competitors and partners will be there. Over 700 companies are represented
- 25% of the audience is international. This is your time to make an impact internationally with more than 100 countries represented at the Expo.
- The 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the only lab show in the US Department of Commerce International Buyers Program and as an exhibitor you also have a unique opportunity to attend the International Market Briefing offering a half day workshop of briefings on global trends in emerging IVD markets.
This is a prime opportunity to generate new sales leads while building brand awareness. While exhibiting you will strengthen the relationships you have with your existing customers and create new ones. If you have new products or services, use this time to introduce them and educate the attendees on what you have to offer. While there, you will also be able to see the hundreds of new products that are featured every year.
Some unique opportunities while at the show can be seen in the Expo Highlights section of this site and include New Products Showcase, OEM Pavilion, OEM Lecture Series Theater, Industry Workshop Theaters, FREE Exhibit Hall lunch (Wednesday only), and Poster Sessions.