The Largest Global Laboratory Medicine Exposition
18,000 Laboratory Medicine Professionals • Over 700 Exhibitors
18,000 Laboratory Medicine Professionals
Hundreds of New Products
All areas of Breaking Science in Laboratory Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Mass Spectrometry
- Translational Medicine
- Lab Management
- All areas of Breaking Science in Laboratory Medicine
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – An Ideal Destination for AACC:
- Nearly 40 percent of the US population lives within a one-day drive of Philadelphia region.
- Ninety percent of the conventions in Philadelphia experience higher attendance than they do in other convention desination cities.
- More than 50 percent of all meetings and conventions held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center and hotels in Center City Philadelphia represent life sciences.
- Philadelphia is ranked Number Two in the US as a Premier Life Sciences Cluster.
- Nearly 80 percent of the world's largest biomedical and pharmaceutical companies have a presence in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- The Greater Philadelphia Region's extensive health care and higher education community includes 100 hospitals, six medical schools, 22 nursing schools, two dental schools, two colleges of pharmacy, a veterinary school and more than 90 colleges and universities.
What Exhibitors are Saying