To whom it may concern.
This is EunJeong Yoo in Marketing dept. in ProteomeTech Inc. and in this opportunity, I would like to share the good news with you.
We are participating 68th(2016) AACC Annual Scientific Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Pennsylvania convention center, Philadelphia. PA. USA. during August 2~4 and we will have a special presentation for press conference. This opportunity is given to the reputed companies and our products
In this speech, we are planning to introduce the very surprising products and we are cordially inviting you to attend this event as follows.
1. Date & Time : 11am ~12pm, August 3(Wednesday)
2. Venue : Press conference Room 121B
(1) PROTIA Allergy-Q is an in vitro diagnostic test for use in the quantitative determination of allergen-specific IgE & Total IgE concentrations in human serum or plasma, using immunoblotting technique.
• Multiple, quantitative detection of allergen-specific IgE in human serum or plasma
• 44 or 60 allergen tests in a plate
• Small sample volume: 50㎕
• Run time for a test: approx. 2.5 hours
• Internal calibration lines improving accuracy
• Output of the results: IU/ml, Class(0~6)
• Novel technique : Parallel line multiplex biochip (Patent: WO/PCT appl.)
• Up to 64 marker lines through parallel arrangement of two membranes in a plate
• Automatic calculation of IU/mL of sIgE antibodies and the class
• Clear and informative report format
(2) Immuno-chromatographic assay for the semi-quantitative detection of
• WORLD FIRST quantitative rapid test for human Immunoglobulin G
• Usage: Immune Health check up
• Immuno-chromatographic assay using Gold Nano-particle Conjugation
• Sample type: Whole blood, Plasma or Serum
• Small Sample Volume: 2~5 uL
• Quick Assay Time: 20 min
• Q-Rapid AD(Quantitative Rapid Test with Alternative Detection lines)
• Two different assay (Sandwich and competition Immunoassay) on a single test
• First Concept in the world
(3) Novel pregnancy test free of False-Negative result caused by hook-effect.
• hCG test using urine for the diagnosis of pregnancy (Midstream type)
• hCG test using serum or plasma for the diagnosis of pregnancy (Cassette type)
• Q-Rapid AD technology with two different assay (Sandwich and Competition Immunoassay) on a single test
• There is no prozone false negative by the presence of the Confirmation window
⇒ No "hook effect" Failure, No Prozone False Negative
It will be a great an honor if we have all of you and I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you soon.
For the further inquiry, please feel free to me and our home.
During this exhibition, our booth will be # 1641. Please come & join us.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org