Make the Most out of Affordable Meetings®
Face-to-Face meeting time is most certainly the best way to establish long-lasting, professional relationships, as well as connect with your current vendors.
To make the most of your time while participating in Affordable Meetings®, be sure to utilize one of the face-to-face meeting programs.
Affordable Meetings® offers three face-to-face meeting programs to assist you in connecting with the specific exhibitors that best suit the requirements of your meetings and events.
1) networkNow - a powerful, self-service matchmaking and appointment scheduling tool that you use from your desktop to:
Set up meetings with colleagues and exhibitors
Search for products and services
Create a personalized, printable show floor plan
View sessions and plan your agenda
2) One-to-One Meeting Concierge – The One-to-One meeting Concierge will work with you to arrange pre-scheduled, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors. This personal approach will help you maximize the time and return for both you the planner and the exhibitor. Make and keep five (5) 10-minute appointments with exhibitors during the exposition hours and receive a Visa gift card as a thank you for your participation. This service will also assist you in selecting sessions, planning agendas and answering questions. (Pre-qualification required)
How to sign up:
a) If you haven’t registered for Affordable Meetings® West, click here to register and choose to participate in this program when asked as a demographic question.
b) If you have already registered contact Theresa Ronk at 703-679-3970 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you with the process.
3) VIP Hosted Buyer Program – Are you a senior meeting planner in the meeting and event industry in the Chicago Metro Area? Meet with existing and prospective suppliers and maximize your networking opportunities by joining us for the VIP Hosted Buyer Program. (Limited space and pre-qualification required)
For participating in the program you will receive:
- One night hotel accommodations
- Round trip ground transportation within the Chicago region or $100 gift card. ($100 max value)
- Complimentary registration fee
- VIP Gift bag
- VIP priority assistance from the One-to-One Meeting Concierge
VIP Hosted Buyer Program Agenda includes:
- VIP reception (hosted by J. Spargo & Associates and Freeman), Wednesday evening, June 15
- CMP and Senior Leader Breakfast, Thursday, June 16, 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- SPIN Think Tank, Thursday, June 16, 9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
For complete details and to participate in this Hosted Buyer program, contact Theresa Ronk at 703-679-3970 or email@example.com.