FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AGE RESTRICTIONS - How old must you be to attend?
No one under the age of 18, including infants and toddlers, will be permitted to attend the seminars or exposition at any time. Proof of ID may be required.
AIRPORT & TRANSPORTATION - What is the closest airport to the Anaheim Marriott and what transportation services are available?
The following airports are in close proximity to the Marriott:
John Wayne Airport - Orange County(SNA) (15 miles)
Long Beach Airport (LGB) (20 miles)
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) (35 miles)
Shuttles and taxis are available at the airport on a first come- first served basis. The Marriott recommends several options for transportation and parking. For more information, please visit their website.
ATTENDEE LIST - How can I obtain a pre-and post show attendee list?
A pre and post show attendee list will be provided as part of the comprehensive exhibit space package.
BADGES (exhibitors) – How can I register our booth personnel? How many badges is our company eligible for and what do they give us access to.
Three (3) badges are alloted per 6'x8' space. Additional badges are available for purchase. Exhibit badges allow access to attendee and exhibitor sessions as well as luncheons on both days of the conference. Please click here to register.
BUDGET - How do I work with a tight budget?
- Always order your services before the discount deadlines.
- Consolidate your freight and shrink wrap it to avoid additional material handling charges.
- For large groups use shuttle transportation rather than individual taxi service.
- Always bring back up supplies so you don’t have to rent them for a premium at the show.
- Some items are more cost effective to bring on your own rather than renting them repeatedly at every show. (i.e. power strips, extension cords, artificial plants, waste baskets, etc.)
- Consider the costs of rental displays, carpet and booth furnishing versus shipping and material handling charges for your own display.
- Meet your freight target times (if applicable), and instruct your drivers to check in at the marshaling yard before the deadline time noted in the service manual to avoid additional surcharges.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE - Where can I find a schedule of events?
Please click here to access a tentative program schedule.
CONTACTS - Who are my key contacts as an exhibitor?
Please click here for a comprehensive list of contacts for HSMAI's MEET West.
COSTS - What other costs can I expect in addition to my exhibit space?
Most Exhibitors will incur/need:
Material Handling/Drayage charges
Prices are available in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
DEADLINES – What deadlines do I need to keep in mind as an exhibitor?
Most deadlines fall 30-45 days in advance of the first day of the conference. A deadline checklist is available in the exhibitor service manual.
DEMOGRAPHICS – What is the demographic breakdown of attendees?
Please contact Craig Baker at 703-631-6200 ext. 3942 for more information regarding HSMAI's MEET attendees.
DRESS CODE - What is the dress code for booth personnel?
Business professional is always welcome, but khakis and company logo polo-shirt are acceptable.
EXHIBITOR LIST - Who is exhibiting this year?
Visit our website to see a current list of exhibitors and an interactive floor plan.
EXHIBITOR MANUAL – When will I receive my exhibitor manual?
The exhibitor service manual is available online now.
EXPOSITION SCHEDULE – What are this year’s move-in, move-out and show hours?
The schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:30AM - 11:30AM
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:15PM - 3:45PM
Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:00PM - 2:30PM
Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:30PM - 6:00PM
EXHIBIT SPACE - What is included in the space charge?
- 6'x8' Display Space - PLEASE NOTE: Standard size 10'x10' displays will not fit in these exhibit spaces. Please do not bring standard size exhibit booths.
- 8’ high draped back wall and 36” high draped side rails (colors TBD)
- Aisle and Booth Carpeting (Multi-color pattern)
- One (1) standard 6' draped table (color TBD)
- Two (2) side chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- Company identification sign - 7”x44”
- General exhibit hall lighting and heating/air conditioning. Air conditioning/heating will be on during show days only, not during move-in or move-out.
- General exhibit hall perimeter security service
- Three (3) conference badges per 6'x8' booth space
- Company listing on web site and in final program (limit: 50 words), if submitted by program deadline.
- Complimentary pre and post show attendee mailing list (will be emailed automatically).
HOTEL RESERVATIONS - How can I make hotel reservations? What are cut-off dates and what are the room rates?
Information regarding accomodations, room rates, and cut-off dates is available online now. Please click here to make your housing reservation now.
REGISTRATION - How do I register to be an attendee at HSMAI's MEET West?
Registration is open to qualified meeting planners and exhibitors. Exhibitors are welcome to attend seminars. Exhibitor badges grant access to all official conference events. Suppliers may not register or attend if they are affiliated with a non-exhibiting hotel, meeting facility, special event facility, resort, conference/convention center, CVB, chamber of commerce, a/v company, or any other industry supplier. Confirmation of registration is subject to HSMAI's approval based upon review of the information provided during registration and admission may be denied to those deemed ineligible for any reason. Please click here to register.
RESERVING EXHIBIT SPACE - How do I sign up to exhibit at HSMAI's MEET?
Please fill out this application to sign up to exhibit for the HSMAI's MEET series. Please contact Craig Baker at 703-631-6200 ext. 3942 with any questions.
SHIPPING - What is the shipping address for the advanced warehouse and for the Marriott for my exhibit materials?
Detailed shipping information is available in Paradice/GES portion of the exhibitor service manual. To download a one page flyer with shipping addresses, please click here.
SPONSORSHIPS – What type of sponsorships are available?
There are many sponsorship opportunities and packages available for HSMAI's MEET series of events. For details, please contact Craig Baker at 703-631-6200 ext. 3942.
This show is for the trade only. Individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the trade will not be admitted.
Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public areas, or in the booth of another company, will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations to Show Management.
Please wear your badge at all official show functions.
No wheeled carts or bags will be permitted in the exhibit hall during exposition hours.
We reserve the right to revoke the badge and show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior. We expect professional conduct to be maintained at all times.