HSMAI's MEET West 2012
May 30-31, 2012
Anaheim Marriott, Anaheim, Ca
Scheduled events are subject to change
Onsite Registration Hours
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Marquis Registration Area
HSMAI’s MEET West is open to all qualified persons involved in the planning and production of meetings, conventions, trade shows, events, reunions, group and incentive travel, and to the general and trade press. Meeting planners register as attendees.
Thanks to the support of the exhibitors, partners and sponsors, registration is
complimentary for qualified meeting and event professionals.
Wednesday, 1:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Attendee Networking Luncheon
A networking luncheon will be served on both days of the show. Relax and spend time with your colleagues and friends in the industry. Your luncheon ticket will allow you to choose service from one of the food stations which will be available from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday in Grand Ballroom F, and Thursday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. in the Marquis Ballroom.
- HSMAI’s MEET is only open to qualified meeting & event planners.
- This show is for the trade only. Individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the trade will not be admitted.
- Suppliers may not register or attend if they are affiliated with a non-exhibiting hotel, meeting facility, special event facility, resort, conference/convention center, CVB, chamber of commerce, a/v company, or any other industry supplier. Confirmation of registration is subject to HSMAI’s approval based upon review of the information provided during registration and admission may be denied to those deemed ineligible for any reason.
- Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public areas, or in another company booth will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may also be applied. Please report any violations to Show Management.
- Please wear your badge at all official functions.
- No wheeled carts or bags will be permitted in the exhibit hall during exposition hours.
- Dress is business casual.
- No one under the age of 18, including infants and toddlers, will be permitted to attend the sessions or exposition at any time. Proof of ID may be required.
- We reserve the right to revoke the badge and show privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior. We expect professional conduct to be maintained at all times.
MEET University Conference Presentations and Handouts
This year, as part of our continued green initiatives, you have ADVANCE ACCESS to all of the session's presentations and handouts. Session materials will not be available onsite. To review and download the session, log into MEET ON and enter your email address in the Attendee Login box and password Meet2012. From there, select the resource tab. Check all sessions, summaries and handouts (some sessions may not have handouts).
HSMAI’s MEET University sessions can be used for clock hours of continuing education required for various certifications, including the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP). Onsite, there will be a form in the show directory to help you to track your session attendance. Please use it and save it at home in your personal continuing education file. HSMAI’s MEET will not retain, nor provide proof of past attendance to meeting and event professionals and exhibiting personnel. For specific information on how the CMP program counts clock hours (not CEUs), please visit the Convention Industry Council’s (CIC) online at www.conventionindustry.org.
The Anaheim Marriott
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, Ca 92802
Maps and Transportation
HSMAI's MEET attendees and exhibiting personnel will receive a special $5 daily parking rate at the Anaheim Marriott self-parking garage.
(Parking spaces are limited).
Things to See and Do