Save the Date!
HSMAI’s MEET West 2013
May 29-30, 2013
Exhibit Space Rates
10 x 10 Booth Member - $3,325
10 x 10 Booth Non-member - $3,925
Exhibit Space Application
2012 Registration List
Exhibit Fees include:
- Booth Package – Booth carpeting, standard drape (show colors), skirted 6’ table, wastepaper basket, booth id signage.
- Exhibitor Concierge Service – Assistance using the appointment scheduling tools.
- HSMAI’s TEEM Up – Opportunity for inclusion in reverse Hosted Buyer tradeshow.
- HSMAI’s MEET On Exhibitor Listing – Year round virtual extension.
- Buyer Appointment Scheduling – Access to use the scheduling, match-making program to make and receive one-to-one appointments with attendees.
- Full Show Registrations – 3 exhibitor badges allowing admittance for all educational sessions and networking lunches.
- Post Show Registration List – Includes full contact information including email and demographics.
- Onsite Show Program – Listing in onsite show program
Reviews from meeting professionals and exhibitors have been incredible!
"We had a lot of booth traffic, and along with the appointments I'm excited about the opportunities we have. The show isn't over and I already have 5 or 6 RFP opportunities I can take back to my office. HSMAI's MEET is a great opportunity to make a one-to-one connection with planners and build long-lasting relationships.” - Calvin Wilson, Sales Manager, The Peabody Orlando View video testimonial
"After my first two TEEM Up meetings I had 12 RFPs. I couldn't be more thrilled. Every meeting I had was relevant because planners selected to meet with us and had a level of knowledge of who we are, so I could spend more time discussing what we could do for them….I also walked away from the show floor with RFPs. HSMAI's MEET has done a great job of attracting highly qualified meeting planners. It makes the show a worthwhile investment." - Chuck Salem, President, Unique Venues View video testimonial
"It's new. It's innovative. It's fresh information…for seasoned planners. I have learned a lot, and after 20 years in the industry, that's saying something." - Cara Thorpe, Federation of Animal Science Societies View video testimonial
Who attended in 2012?
More than 450 planners with impressive buying power attended, 62% of which reported that this is the only industry event they will attend this year:
- 15% were association planners, 13% were corporate, 13% were independent planners, 9% were from non-profits, 8% were from education.
- 34% are personally responsible for planning more than 9 events annually.
- 54% of their companies hold more than 9 events annually.
- 50% reported their largest meeting each year hosts more than 500 attendees.
- 13% are responsible for a meetings budget in excess of $1 million annually.
Snapshot of the 2012 Registration List
Photo highlights of HSMAI’s MEET West