Experience the ANESTHESIOLOGY® Annual Meeting and Reach Your Perfect Audience
For more than 67 years, the ASA annual meeting has been the most comprehensive anesthesia-related educational event in the world, bringing together top influential and notable professionals in anesthesiology, pain medicine and critical care medicine.
The ANESTHESIOLOGY 2017 annual meeting is expected to welcome approximately 12,000 attendees, affording exhibitors access to the highest quality leads. Become an exhibitor and connect with health care professionals such as physician anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologist assistants, respiratory therapists and pharmacists seeking information on the latest products, services and technologies useful in the practice of anesthesia.
Exhibit at the premier anesthesiology educational event in the world and:
- Gain access to thousands of physician anesthesiologists outside of the practice setting.
- Strengthen your existing connections and expand your business opportunities by meeting new prospects.
- Connect with domestic and international decision makers who use and influence the purchase of a wide array of anesthesia equipment, technologies and services.
- Benefit from the positioning of the exhibits as an integral part of the ASA Connection Center where attendees will gather to network and gain access to many key features designed to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to engage with influential physician anesthesiologists, with an impressive physician to exhibiting company ratio of more than 40 to 1.
Attendees will visit the exhibits looking for your latest advances and solutions in:
- Airway Management
- Critical Care Monitoring
- Imaging Systems
- Instruments and Equipment
- Pain Management
- Point of Care
- Practice Management
- Software and Technology
- And More!
Don’t miss this prime opportunity to generate new sales leads, build brand awareness, strengthen relationships with your existing customers and create new ones! If you have new products or services, here’s your chance to introduce them and educate attendees on what you have to offer.
In addition to the exhibits, the Connection Center offers attendees the opportunity to take advantage of other key attractions:
- Product Theaters
- Welcome Reception
- Connection Lounges with Charging Stations and Internet Access
- ASA Bistro
Reserve your exhibit space at this can’t miss event:
Online Exhibit Space Reservation
Application and Contract for Exhibit Space (pdf)
Rules and Regulations
Live Floor Plan
Laura Roler or Kristin Hudson
800-564-4220 / 703-631-6200
We look forward to you joining us in Boston!