Gain Direct Access to the Largest Audience of Hematology Professionals in the World!
Join over 250 pharmaceutical companies, medical suppliers, clinical diagnostic and research-based companies, publishers, and nonprofit organizations by exhibiting at the 59th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 9-11, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
Exhibiting at the ASH annual meeting puts your organization in front of physicians and others with a specific interest in hematology, ensuring that your products and services will be exposed to a highly targeted audience.
Your Presence at this Global Event will Allow you to:
✔ Target influential decision makers
✔ Interact face-to-face with hematology professionals from all over the world
✔ Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
✔ Develop lasting customer relationships and strengthen existing ones
✔ Introduce new products and services
✔ Generate new sales leads
✔ Give product demonstrations
✔ Conduct market research
Exhibit Space Rates and Additional Fees
Inline Space Rate
– $47.50 per square foot
Island Space Rate
– $59.50 per square foot
– $600 per open corner
– $59.50 per square foot (Applies to ASH Exhibitors Only)
Exhibit Space Package
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape booth dividers.
- Booth identification sign with company name and booth number.
- 24-hour security in the exhibit hall.
- Two Exhibit Hall Only badges ($250 each additional badge), and one Full Meeting badge per 100 square feet of exhibit space purchased.
- Listing of company name, booth number, and company description in the Program Book and on the ASH website.
800-564-4220 / 703-631-6200 Ext. 3905
We look forward to you joining us in Atlanta.