AGE RESTRICTIONS - Are there any age restrictions to get into the exhibit hall?
For safety and liability reasons, ASH does not permit any children 12 years of age or younger at any time in the exhibits area. During move-in or move-out, NO ONE under the age of 18 will be permitted within the exhibits area.
AIRPORT & TRANSPORTATION - What is the closest airport to the convention center and what transportation is available?
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the closest airport to the convention center. Passengers in need of ground transportation have a wide selection of affordable options to choose from.
ATTENDEE LIST - How can I obtain a pre-show attendee list?
The mailing list order form can be found here.
BADGES (exhibitors) - How can I register our booth personnel?
Exhibitor registration can be accessesed through the Exhibitor Resource Center.
BUDGET - How do I work with a tight budget?
- Consolidate your freight and shrink wrap it to avoid additional material handling charges.
- For large groups use shuttle transportation rather than individual taxi service.
- Always bring back up supplies so you don't have to rent them for a premium at the show.
- Some items are cheaper to bring on your own rather than renting them over and over again at every show. (i.e. power strips, extension cords, fake plants, trash can, etc.)
- Consider the costs of rental displays, carpet and booth furnishing versus shipping and material handling charges for your own display.
- Meet your freight target times (if applicable), and instruct your drivers to check in at the marshaling yard before the deadline time noted in the service manual to avoid additional surcharges.
- For larger booths - ship hanging signs and carpet in advance to allow for straight-time installation when possible.
CONTACTS - Who are my key contacts as an exhibitor?
COSTS - What other costs can I expect in addition to my booth space:
Required: Booth Carpet
Most exhibitors will incur/need:
Booth furnishings (i.e. draped tables, chairs, etc)
DEADLINES - What deadlines do I need to keep in mind as an exhibitor?
The deadline checklist is included in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
DEMOGRAPHICS - What is the demographic breakdown of attendees?
The 2016 Attendee Demographics are now available.
DRESS CODE - What is the dress code for booth personnel?
Business professional is preferred, but khakis and company logo polo-shirts are acceptable.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL - When will I receive my exhibitor manual?
The Exhibitor Service Manual can be found here.
EXPOSITION SCHEDULE - What are this year's move-in, move-out, and exhibit hours?
Move in and move out schedules cam be found in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
Exhibits Open* (subject to change)
|Saturday, December 9
||11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, December 10
||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Monday, December 11
||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS - How can I make hotel reservations? What are the cut-off dates and what are the room rates?
Exhibitor Housing can be found here.
MEETING PROGRAM - Where can I find a schedule of events?
The meeting program can be found here.