HOW TO EXHIBIT
Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute with support from the NDIA Greater Hampton Roads Chapter and the AFCEA Hampton Roads and Tidewater Chapters, the 2012 Joint Warfighting Conference is the East Coast version of the highly successful West Conference and Exposition now in its 21st year.
Reach the Largest Naval Community in the World!
More than 120,000 Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel combine to make the Hampton Roads region one of the world’s most diversified and highly funded defense communities. The region includes the Fleet Forces Command, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, Marine Forces Atlantic, U.S. Atlantic Fleet, Air Force Air Combat Command, Atlantic Area/U.S. Coast Guard 5th District/Maritime Defense Zone Atlantic and more!
Your company is invited to showcase its products and services before top decision-makers in the U.S. military and related government agencies. These decision-makers hold the keys to a multi-billion dollar defense market.
Co-located with the 2012 Joint Warfighting Conference will be…
· Conference Tracks Sponsored by the Department of the Navy CIO
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit at the Joint Warfighting Conference
· Establish or expand your presence in this $7 billion market place.
· Introduce new products and services to hundreds of the area’s most influential buyers.
· Find new customers and develop business partnerships.
· Meet old and new buyers face to face.
· Connect with military and industry experts.
J. Spargo & Associates, Inc.
Tel: 703-631-6200 or 800-564-4220