TechNet Land Forces South: Joint and Coalition
The TechNet Land Forces conference series recently evolved from the annual LandWarNet Conference. The purpose is to provide a forum for the Army and Marine Corps, as well as DoD Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard security forces, to discuss issues and share ideas for solutions. Each event will have a different regional and operational focus. The theme for TechNet Land Forces South is Joint and Coalition.
The overall theme of TechNet Land Forces – South is Joint and Coalition with a focus on the ground component of the Army and Marine Corps, including components of Joint Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, U.S. Southern Command, Marine Corps Southern Command, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Air Force, Coalition Forces in Southern Afghanistan, Academia, and Industry Partners. The operational theme “Connecting Joint and Coalition Partners for the Next Fight” focuses on how the DoD teams with Joint, Coalition, Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs), and Interagency Organizations. This conference will look, not only at deployed forces, but how the U.S. protects the Homeland Borders. DoD, government, industry, and academia speakers will address critical topics and focus on the challenges of working with Joint, Coalition, and NGOs to ensure the command and control is effective and safe throughout the operating spaces.
You are invited to visit the TechNet Land Forces South exhibit hall and network with more than 120 exhibitors who will be showcasing:
- NetOps Capabilities - Radar Systems
- Secure Solutions - Rugged Computers
- Portfolio Management - Satellite Systems
- Wireless Technology - Intelligence Gathering Systems
- Collaboration/Web Portals - Electronic Warfare Equipment
- VOIP Security Solutions - Global Positions Systems
- Battlefield Radio Frequency (RF) Systems - Enterprise Data Center Solution
- Network Integration - And More!