Reach Army, Reserve, Guard and Civilian Members of the Worldwide CIO Community at the Largest Army Technology Event of the Year
Thousands of key communications/information technology buyers and influencers attend the LandWarNet Conference every year. Formerly known as the DOIM/AKM Conference, in 2011 LandWarNet will encompass both the DOIM and AKM focus, plus a Tactical-Operational Signal component has been added to the conference and is expected to draw many more decision-makers. By exhibiting, you’ll be able to showcase your products/services and demonstrate how you can help the Army meet their IT goals. This is your one opportunity to network with the best and develop crucial relationships with some of the Army’s most influential decision-makers.
5 Reasons to Exhibit at LandWarNet…
- Reach over 4,000 Active-duty Army, Reserve, Guard and civilian members of the worldwide chief information officer (CIO) community and senior military and civilian knowledge management policy makers
- Expand your company’s image in the marketplace
- Network during the opening reception in the exhibit hall
- Debut new products and services
- Participate in an event with a successful track record
Your Booth Space Includes:
- Unlimited booth personnel passes for the exhibit hall
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side drape for inline booths
- 7” x 44” Identification sign
- Listing in the final show program
- Listing on the official show website
- General exhibit hall security
Don’t miss out on this concentrated opportunity to cultivate relationships and generate leads with members of the Army IT community.
Exhibit Space Application
Flyer (coming soon)
To make LandWarNet part of your 2011 Marketing Plan, contact:
J. Spargo & Associates, Inc.
Tel: 703-631-6200 or 800-564-4220