Make Plans to Attend SSO 2014 Today
Register by March 10 and save $50 off the onsite rate!
As registration numbers continue to rise for SSO 2014, the increased demand has surpassed the number of rooms available at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel on peak nights. To help accommodate meeting attendees, SSO has secured additional blocks of hotel rooms in Phoenix.
Visit the hotel information page to reserving lodging and for complete details about availability at the Sheraton and the two new hotels added: the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown and Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown.
Taking place March 12-15 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, more than 1,500 of your most esteemed surgical oncology colleagues from around the world will gather at SSO 2014 to learn about the latest techniques and advances in the management of surgical patients with solid tumor cancers. We invite you to join them, expand your expertise and expand our community.
Please Note: The SSO 2014 registration and housing sites will be down temporarily from 12 - 5 am Eastern on Sunday, March 2, for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Download SSO 2014 Apps
MyItinerary Mobile App
Download the MyItinerary mobile app or for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from your mobile device. Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting “SSO 67th Annual Cancer Symposium.” For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later.
MyItinerary Web App
Download the MyItinerary web app. Once downloaded, you can bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to your home screen. For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later; most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser; Blackberry Torch or later devices using Blackberry OS 7.0 with default browser.
SSO gratefully acknowledges Amgen, Inc. for their support of this online technology.
⇛ ⤋ What You’ll Experience
• Gain advanced knowledge, insight and ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
• Interact, share, engage and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, at scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
• Be inspired and invigorated by seven exceptional presentations given by authors of the “best-of-the-best” selected abstracts during two Plenary Sessions
• Have access to 350+ compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions showcased in the Exhibit Hall beginning Thursday evening during the Welcome Reception through Saturday at Noon
• See, hear, touch, feel and experience the latest medical equipment, services and solutions for surgical oncologists being showcased by the leading companies that support surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers
⇛ ⤋ Who You'll Meet
• SSO 2014 attendees are both academic and community practitioners from all surgical oncology subspecialties, treating all disease sites including:
o Liver and Pancreas
o Head and Neck
• The SSO Annual Cancer Symposium also offers important and relevant programming for Surgical and Breast Oncology Fellows in addition to Chiefs of Staff, Department Heads and Senior Faculty.
⇛ ⤋ Who Exhibits
The SSO 2014 exhibit floor showcases medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies and others displaying a wide range of services and solutions designed to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.
Follow SSO on...