See You Next Year in Houston!
Thank you to the nearly 1,500 oncology professionals who attended the 67th SSO Annual Cancer Symposium, March 12-15 in Phoenix. Mark your calendar for SSO 2015, taking place March 25-28 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
Did you miss a session you specifically wanted to see? Were you unable to attend the meeting in person? View hours of scientific content as if you were seeing presenters and slides live with SSO 2014 Virtual Meeting.
Claim your CME credit from SSO 2014 by completing the online evaluation. The deadline to complete the evaluation and print a PDF of your CME certificate of credit is May 15, 2014.
View photos from the Symposium on the SSO Facebook page and hear what attendees are saying about the conference on Twitter.
SSO 2014 App and Mobile Website
MyItinerary Mobile App
Download the MyItinerary mobile app or for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from your mobile device. Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting “SSO 67th Annual Cancer Symposium.” For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later.
MyItinerary Web App
View the MyItinerary mobile website from your phone and bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to your home screen. For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later; most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser; Blackberry Touch or later devices using Blackberry OS 7.0 with default browser.
SSO gratefully acknowledges Amgen, Inc. for their support of this online technology.
What You'll Experience
- Gain advanced knowledge, insight and ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
- Interact, share, engage and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, at scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
- Be inspired and invigorated by seven exceptional presentations given by authors of the "best-of-the-best" selected abstracts during two Plenary Sessions
- Have access to 350+ compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions showcased in the Exhibit Hall beginning Thursday evening during the Welcome Reception through Saturday at Noon
- See, hear, touch, feel and experience the latest medical equipment, services and solutions for surgical oncologists being showcased by the leading companies that support surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers.
Who You'll Meet
SSO 2014 attendees are both academic and community practitioners from all surgical oncology subspecialties, treating all disease sites including:
- Liver and Pancreas
- Head and Neck
The SSO annual Cancer Symposium also offers important and relevant programming for Surgical and Breast Oncology Fellows in addition to Chiefs of Staff, Department Heads and Senior Faculty.
The SSO 2014 exhibit floor showcases medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies and others displaying a wide range of services and solutions designed to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.
CME/Certificate of Attendance:
To claim CME credits or receive a certificate of attendance, please click here.
Follow SSO on...