Make Plans to Attend SSO 2014 Today
Register by March 10 and save $50 off the onsite rate!
If you have not already made reservations, visit the hotel information page to view recommended hotel options.
Taking place March 12-15 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, more than 1,500 of your most esteemed surgical oncology colleagues from around the world will gather at SSO 2014 to learn about the latest techniques and advances in the management of surgical patients with solid tumor cancers. We invite you to join them, expand your expertise and expand our community.
SSO 2014 App and Mobile Website
MyItinerary Mobile App
Download the MyItinerary mobile app or for “ScholarOne” in the App Store directly from your mobile device. Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded, select the meeting “SSO 67th Annual Cancer Symposium.” For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later.
MyItinerary Web App
View the MyItinerary mobile website from your phone and bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to your home screen. For optimal use, we recommend: iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), iPad iOS 4.0 or later; most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser; Blackberry Touch or later devices using Blackberry OS 7.0 with default browser.
SSO gratefully acknowledges Amgen, Inc. for their support of this online technology.
What You'll Experience
- Gain advanced knowledge, insight and ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts
- Interact, share, engage and collaborate with old friends and new as you network between sessions, at scheduled symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event
- Be inspired and invigorated by seven exceptional presentations given by authors of the "best-of-the-best" selected abstracts during two Plenary Sessions
- Have access to 350+ compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions showcased in the Exhibit Hall beginning Thursday evening during the Welcome Reception through Saturday at Noon
- See, hear, touch, feel and experience the latest medical equipment, services and solutions for surgical oncologists being showcased by the leading companies that support surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers.
Who You'll Meet
SSO 2014 attendees are both academic and community practitioners from all surgical oncology subspecialties, treating all disease sites including:
- Liver and Pancreas
- Head and Neck
The SSO annual Cancer Symposium also offers important and relevant programming for Surgical and Breast Oncology Fellows in addition to Chiefs of Staff, Department Heads and Senior Faculty.
The SSO 2014 exhibit floor showcases medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors along with pharmaceutical companies and others displaying a wide range of services and solutions designed to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.
Follow SSO on...