Contribute to the Promise of Surgical Oncology Possibilities at SSO 2018
The ways in which we treat surgical patients with solid tumor cancers continue to advance; the possibilities for improving oncologic outcomes are promising. We invite you to join 1,700+ fellow surgical oncology pioneers and leaders to discover, discuss and drive what's possible in Chicago, Illinois from March 21-24, 2018.
With a strong health services industry, Chicago will be home for the 71st SSO Annual Cancer Symposium—the global gathering of surgical oncologists and other oncology professionals. Come experience exceptional networking and an education program that is unique in its ability to cover a broad range of important, timely and in-depth topics.
- Gain advanced knowledge, expanding your insight and exposure to the newest ideas through a multitude of presentations and workshops, many led by internationally recognized experts.
- Connect and collaborate with esteemed colleagues and old friends as you network between sessions, during scheduled Symposium activities, and at lively informal gatherings throughout the event.
- Discover the "best-of-the-best" selected abstracts, presented by their authors during two Plenary Sessions.
- Be inspired by more than 350 compelling and thought-provoking poster sessions, along with late-breaking videos showcased in the Exhibit Hall.
- Experience first-hand interaction with the latest, most advanced medical equipment, services, and solutions for surgical oncologists – exhibited by the leading companies in surgical oncology and the treatment of solid tumor cancers.
A Diverse Range of Professionals Add to the Possibilities
SSO 2018 expects to welcome 1,700+ total attendees, comprised of both academic and community practitioners and health care professionals from all surgical oncology specialties, treating all disease sites, including:
- Head and Neck
- Liver and Pancreas
Promising Innovations to Explore
SSO 2018 makes it convenient for attendees to explore a wide range of services and solutions via our top-tier exhibition. See the latest ideas that medical device, equipment, and technology exhibitors have to offer along with pharmaceutical companies – all created to enhance the practice of the surgical oncologist.