Become a 2017 TRB Annual Meeting Exhibitor. Reserve your space today!
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) 96th Annual Meeting is the largest global gathering of transportation professionals and researchers with a focus on innovative solutions for all modes of transportation.
Attendees areas of interests:
- Administration and Management
- Bridges and Other Structures
- Data and Information Technology
- Education and Training
- Freight Transportation
- General Transportation
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- International Activities
- Maintenance and Preservation
- Marine Transportation
- Motor Carriers
- Operations and Traffic Management
- Passenger Transportation
- Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Planning and Forecasting
- Public Transportation
- Safety and Human Factors
- Security and Emergencies
- Terminals and Facilities
- Vehicles and Equipment
Exhibit Space Fees:
Exhibit Space Rental Fee: $33/sq. ft.
Corner Fees: $100 per corner
Minimum booth size: 10' x 10'
Exhibit space fee includes:
- Exhibit space
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign for in-line booths
- 8' back-drape and 3' side-rails for in-line booths, including corners
- Each Exhibitor is entitled to up to five (5) complimentary Exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of space contracted. These badges include access to the exhibit hall and conference program excluding workshops.
Companies reserving exhibit space online agree to the Official TRB Annual Meeting Terms & Conditions.
Through March 28, 2016 - 0%
March 29 - September 10, 2016 - 50%
After September 10, 2016 - 100%