Wireless SenSpot™ sensors offer a breakthrough technology for real-time and long-term structural health monitoring. Sample applications of SenSpot™ sensors include:
(1) monitoring tilt, horizontal displacement, settling, deflection, instability of foundation piers and abutments.
(2) monitoring strain (stress) in girders, beams, truss members, and detecting overstrain or fatigue.
(3) monitoring bearing tilt, movement of joints, temperature response, detecting bearing malfunction and other components of expansion joints.
(4) calculating load carrying capacity quickly and easily, assisted by strain, tilt, deformation response of bridge elements under loading.
(5) SenSpot sensors can be used in other structures such as airframes, pipelines, tunnels, towers, buildings, cranes, etc.
(6) In addition to wireless SenSpot sensors, Resensys offers SeniMax data logger and remote communication gateway, and SenScope software for data visualization, analysis, and alert manangement.