Many asset managers and decision makers struggle with:
- Getting meaningful information out of large amounts of data.
- Centralizing data to help make key enterprise level decisions.
- Meeting reporting requirements.
- Evaluating the overall status of their assets and staff to take action.
Atom is a fully configurable application that allows owners to:
- Access and visualize asset inventory and condition data.
- Enhance risk management and prioritization practices.
- Leverage real-time data filtering and reporting.
- Optimize the use of limited funds.
Atom is the only truly enterprise-wide asset management system with:
- A fully customizable user interface.
- Ability to manage any kind of asset.
- Google’s infrastructure including their technology, analytics, and machine learning.
- Functionality enabling clients to custom-tailor risk factors and priority measures.
- Cross lines of siloed data.
- Get the most benefit out of their inventory.
- Leverage customized risk assessment and prioritization approaches.
- Optimize spending on equipment and infrastructure.