The YES EcoCoat™ meets demanding R&D and volume production challenges for microfluidic devices, microarrays, anti-stiction films, nanoimprint lithography, and AR/VR adhesion layers.
- Strong covalent bonding of biomolecules to glass, plastic, or silicon substrates
- Excellent silane monolayer deposition uniformity
- Excellent thermal uniformity
- Adhesion promotion/prevention; control hydrophobicity
- Clean & activate surfaces with in-situ plasma
The EcoCoat’s flexible chemical vapor delivery system works with a wide range of organosilanes. Three independent vapor lines deliver multiple precursors (small test bottles or large ampoules) or water to enable surface hydration for optimal silane-substrate bonding. Flexible chamber shelving/electrodes allow the large-capacity chamber to process substrate form factors from wafers (200/300 mm) to glass slides and 3D thermoplastic devices.
For automated high-throughput manufacturing, the YES EcoCoat HVM and the YES UltraCoat™ are also available. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://yieldengineering.com/products/#coat.