Open Path, Ultra-sensitive, and Fast Response Deployment
- Ultra-sensitive NH3 density measurement using laser spectroscopy.
- No pump required, no time delays or attenuation from adsorption on the tubing.
- Fast response for large NH3 concentration change.
Portable Design for Versatile Field Deployment
- Strong environmental adaptability and vibration resistance.
- Enhanced carbon fiber spars that minimize drift.
- Heated mirrors that avoid signal loss due to condensation.
Remote Field and Mobile Measurement
- Low power that can be supplied by a solar panel or battery.
- Lightweight, easy installation, and maintenance in a remote field or on a vehicle.