Exhibitor Service Manual
Exhibitor Resource Center
The Exhibitor Resource Center is your source for information as it relates to exhibiting at the expo and allows you single sign on access to the following:
- My Account:
- Print your exhibit space account statement, see when the next payment is due, or make a payment online.
- Exhibitor Listing – due by Tuesday, February 5:
- Printed exhibitor listing deadline date. Please confirm your company description and product categories are correct.
- Exhibitor Form Submissions – due by Friday, February 15:
- Booth Personnel:
For assistance with your password, please contact Meghan Leahy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-654-6929.
Service Order Forms
- General Service Contractor – Freeman advanced deadline is Thursday, March 14
- Music City Center – Deadline date is Friday, March 22. To access order form, please click on the event listing.
- Utlities (Electric, Compressed Air, Plumbing, Natural Gas)
- Audio Visual Equipment - Freeman AV – advanced deadline is Thursday, March 14
- Catering/In Booth Hospitality – Music City Center ordering deadline Thursday, March 7
- Floral – National Plant & Floral
- Insurance - Rainprotection
- Lead Retrieval – MCI, formerly Wyndham Jade
- Mobility Carts/Scooters - Marshall Robinson
- Photography - Oscar & Associates
- Security - Marshall Robinson – advanced deadline is Thursday, March 14
Exhibitor Housing and Registration
For your convenience, exhibitors have the ability to access housing and registration in the Exhibitor Resource Center. Simply login using your company password and click on the "Booth Personnel" button. For assistance with your password, please contact Meghan Leahy at email@example.com or 703-654-6929.
- Exhibitor Housing:
AORN has designated MCI, formerly Wyndham Jade as the only housing provider for the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo. Housing is open so please book your rooms immediately to take advantage of the negotiated rates. There are fraudulent companies and organizations that will try to present themselves as official partners of AORN and offer you a potential room that might not be guaranteed or available. Should you be contacted by someone other than MCI or AORN, please let us know by calling 972-349-5884 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Shuttle Schedule
- Exhibitor Registration:
Exhibitors receive (5) exhibitor booth staff badges per 10’ x 10’ space. Additional badges may be purchased.
Please direct any questions to:
Meghan Leahy, CFM
Manager, Exposition Operations
11208 Waples Mill Rd – Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-654-6929 | email@example.com