Zetron Features End-to-End Control Room Solutions at APCO
Redmond, WA, August 8, 2017 – Zetron will be demonstrating end-to-end control room solutions at the upcoming Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) Conference and Expo in Denver, CO, Aug. 14-15, 2017. These solutions improve situational awareness through deeper levels of integration and an intuitive user interface. The MAX Solutions demonstration will show an event unfold from MAX Call-Taking, to MAX CAD and Mapping, to MAX Dispatch. In addition to integration with each other, the MAX systems also interface to third party products through robust application programmer interfaces.
Zetron will feature many different solutions that increase the effectiveness of operations, including:
- The ability to receive and respond to 9-1-1 calls and text messages at the same time and on the same equipment over Zetron’s i3-ready, NG9-1-1 system.
- Enhanced location accuracy for 9-1-1 calls through integration with RapidSOS location services.
- Integration with broadband Push-to-Talk over Cellular solutions, allowing users equipped with smart devices to directly communicate with any user in the radio network.
- Optimized CAD and GIS solutions that provide immediate access to critical information and resources.
- Advanced dispatching features, such as dynamic regrouping, enhanced DMR operations, console logging metadata, and encryption to the desk.
- NFPA 1221 compliant Fire Station Alerting with robust station transponders, supporting up to 255 stations.
“Zetron continues to focus on providing customers with a deeper level of integration between our core systems and to third party systems through APIs,” said Zetron V.P. of Product Management, Gary Stidham. “Our goal is to improve the flow of critical information so that operators and first responders are well equipped to do their jobs quickly and effectively.”
Zetron has been designing and manufacturing integrated mission-critical communications systems since 1980. Its offerings include IP-based dispatch, NG9-1-1 call-taking, voice logging, IP fire station alerting, CAD, mapping, and automatic vehicle location (AVL) systems. They are expandable, interoperable, and able to support geo-diverse operations. Zetron backs its products with technical support, training, and project-management services known for their skill and responsiveness. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, and a global network of partners, resellers, and system integrators, Zetron has installed thousands of systems and over 25,000 console positions worldwide. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKenwood Corporation. For more information, visit: www.zetron.com.