ASCO Central is designed to highlight all of ASCO’s programs and services. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about:
• Clinical practice guidelines serve as a guide for doctors and outline appropriate methods of treatment and care. Guidelines can address specific clinical situations or use of approved medical products, procedures, or tests.
• ASCO’s patient education website, Cancer.Net, offers printed resources for your office or resource center, including ASCO Answers fact sheets and guides on a variety of cancer types and cancer-related topics.
• ASCO University Essentials allows you to unlock ASCO University’s complete eLearning catalog and tailor your educational needs through a Personalized Learning Dashboard. Products include the new ASCO-SEP® 5th edition, Maintenance of Certification activities, Advanced Practice Practitioner programs, and more.
• ASCO.org is your one-stop portal to everything ASCO, including meeting information, abstracts, guidelines and our interactive member directory.
• Expand your professional network by engaging with colleagues and Society leaders at ASCOconnection.org.
• Join ASCO at the Meeting and your first year of dues is free! Renew your membership to receive a free gift, and refer your colleagues to join for a chance to receive a Bookstore credit!
• ASCO’s new Clinical Affairs department is dedicated to providing services, education and resources to support oncology practices in all settings. The department supports practices across the country in the areas of business analytics, performance improvement, quality certification and practice management.
• ASCO’s resource for policy development, research, and advocacy activities, including ASCO’s ACT Network, the Community Research Forum and ASCO’s first-ever clinical trial, the TAPUR Study.
• Publish your discoveries with ASCO Journals. Learn about our new journals covering precision oncology, and clinical cancer informatics.