PATHWAYS developer, Global Partnership for Telehealth Inc., has a rich history beginning in 2004 blazing the telehealth trail with the ground-up construction of Georgia’s successful state-wide, nonprofit, telehealth network, the Georgia Partnership for Telehealth.
GPT has morphed into a global nonprofit telehealth network with 750+ network partners impacting clinical services in 10 states and 4 international locations.
PATHWAYS design resulted from 14+ years of experience and knowledge gained from supporting the delivery of virtual clinical services in one of the largest telehealth networks in the US.
Current users of PATHWAYS include large & small health systems, critical access hospitals, school health clinics, skilled nursing facilities, correctional facilities and providers of specialty & primary care.
Reasons to choose PATHWAYS include:
- High quality; lower cost
- Hardware agnostic*
- Adapts to any size health system
- Intuitive workflow
- Encrypted, secure, compliant
- Integratation with point-of-care devices
- Virtual Waiting Room allows provider to control patient flow
- Consultation Summary Report automatically generated for each patient encounter
PATHWAYS: Your path to patients!