Attend our Mini Sessions this week!
Mon, June 22 at 3:30 PM ET - Telehealth Triage with Interpreter-on-Demand integration
- Karen Rheuban, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Sr. Associate Dean for Continuing Medical Education and External Affairs, University of Virginia
- Eric Hope, Manager, Corporate Accounts, Languages Services Associates
- Robert Kolodner, MD, VP & Chief Medical Officer, ViTel Net
Thu, June 25 at 12:30 PM ET - LocumTenens.com integrates Direct To Consumer (DTC) to provide much-needed access to specialty care
- Pam Ograbisz, DNP, FNP-BC, Director of Telehealth, LocumTenens.com,
- Mark Noble, EVP, ViTel Net
ViTel Net offers a configurable and interoperable enterprise telehealth platform and point-of-care modules for the entire telehealth continuum of care. Clinicians use the vendor’s technology to access medical images, patient data, and live video conferencing to remotely diagnose, treat and manage patients.
Our cloud platform – vCareCommand™ – is the “glue” that connects the health IT infrastructure, enabling seamless data and work flows for multi-provider care teams working in a multi-EHR, multi-PACS world. We work closely with our clients to configure a solution that meets their needs and optimizes the data- and work-flow. Clinicians have access to all relevant patient data at their fingertips, and with a single sign-on.
As a result, healthcare professionals make more informed decisions with greater efficiency, and our analytics and reporting provide detailed insight into operations of their systems.
Our clients are now transitioning to finding solutions beyond those needed for the COVID-19 pandemic. We can work with your team to provide the functionality and workflow in a scalable format. For those still wrestling with COVID-19, these 3 solutions have been most requested.
- Telehealth Triage – a DTC (Direct to Consumer) module, customized for initial screening, triage and documentation with on-demand, virtual waiting room, and live video, Virtual Visits with patients for practices of 25+ clinicians. Patients and clinicians can use their own devices for this solution.
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) - ideal for patients quarantined at home or in-hospital isolation units. The Case Manager application intelligently tracks and prioritizes patient status to escalate care when appropriate, optimizing limited healthcare clinicians to be able to monitor very large populations of at-risk and COVID-19 positive patients.
- Clinical Consult – designed for remote bedside acute care, each telehealth endpoint incorporates a remote-controlled camera – with/without integrated, bedside medical devices to minimizes exposure, improves productivity, and decreases demand for consumable protective gear.
Effective communication with patients is paramount with care delivery. With our interpreter-on-demand system – an industry first! - healthcare workers can add a live interpreter in a telehealth encounter with limited English proficient and deaf patients in just three clicks.
Interested in learning how our team of experts can find the appropriate solutions for your organization? Learn more at www.vitelnet.com and contact us at email@example.com.