Exhibitor Service Manual
Exhibitor Resource Center
The Exhibitor Resource Center allows you single sign on access to the following items:
Due Wednesday, January 9 at 11:59 PM (ET)
- Exhibitor Registration
- Giveaway Approval Form (required- for no giveaways click "no")
- Onsite Contact Form
- Notification of Intent to Use an EAC Form
- Printed Exhibitor Directory Information - Enhance your listing with a premium upgrade! -- The exhibitor directory has gone to print. You may update your information for the online directory and mobile iplanner.
Your company password is required to access the Exhibitor Resource Center. Passwords were emailed to the booth contact. For password assistance please contact Eileen McGill.
Advertising and Support Opportunities
Hotel Reservations and Registration
Service Order Forms
- Audio Visual Equipment (FREEMAN AV)
- General Service Contractor (FREEMAN)
- Internet Service (MOSCONE CENTER) - Please note: Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in the Posters, Exhibits and Food room. The provided Wi-Fi is intended for personal use. Devices requiring mission critical Internet service should be connected through a hard-wired Internet drop. Exhibitors are responsible for ordering and paying for all hard-wired Internet connections.
- Lead Retrieval Services (DIRECTLEAD)
Please direct any questions to:
Eileen McGill, CEM
Exhibit Operations Management
11208 Waples Mill Road - Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 800-564-4220 or +1-703-631-6200