The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract for the 19th International Myeloma Society Annual Meeting, taking place August 25-27, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.
The online call for abstracts for the 19th International Myeloma Society Annual Meeting is now open.
Abstract Categories for IMS Annual 2022:
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Non-Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Maintenance Therapy
- Cellular and T cell engager Immunotherapy
- Myeloma Novel Drug Targets and agents
- Management of Myeloma Bone Disease
- QoL and Patient-Reported Outcome and Supportive Care
- MRD Assessment and role in Myeloma
- Imaging in Myeloma
- Myeloma Genomics and cell signaling
- Myeloma Microenvironment and Immuneprofiling
- Plasma Cell precursor Disorders
- Drug Toxicity
The 19th IMS Annual Meeting includes a dedicated Nursing Symposium
The 6th Nursing Symposium, showcasing the latest nursing research in the field of myeloma, will take place in conjunction with the 19th IMS Annual Meeting.
Submit an abstract to be considered as an oral or poster presentation during the Nursing Symposium.
Questions? Contact us.
IMS Abstract Management
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
11208 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
888-788-1522 (US Toll free)
001 571-207-7398 (International)
Send us an Email