- The Intelligence & National Security Summit is on the record and open to credentialed news organizations at no charge. AFCEA International and INSA reserve the right to refuse or revoke press credentials at their discretion. .
- Credential requests are strongly encouraged by 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Requests received after this deadline may not be processed until on-site registration opens on Wednesday, September 4, 2018, and could result in delayed approval of credentials.
- Both pre-event and onsite press registrants may be asked to provide a business card, press pass or other information for verification purposes. See below for credential requirements.
To receive a media credential, both pre-registered and on-site media registrants may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
- A government-issued photo ID
- A business card indicating role as either an employee of a publication or a contracted journalist*
- A letter or email (with editor’s contact information), or contract (with financial information redacted if desired) from a news organization indicating position and/or assignment*
- A tear sheet of a bylined article (or non-commercially published photograph, with citation) from the past three months by a recognized news organization
- A published blog post from the past three months that appeared in a recognized blog covering the sector
- If covering the event for an exhibiting company, a letter from the company’s exhibitor lead authorizing your role as a communicator about the Summit in a non-sales-related capacity
*Freelance journalists and photographers must provide proof of assignment by a specific news organization.
- While all sessions of the Summit are open to media attendance, AFCEA and INSA reserve the right to close any session to photography, videography or audio recording.
- All photographers and videographers must be credentialed before entering the proceedings. AFCEA and INSA staff may escort photographers and videographers to designated areas.
- Interviews with Summit participants may be conducted at the speakers’ discretion. A private interview room is available for pre-arranged interviews. Contact Kaitlyn Cotter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use this room for an interview.