Why Exhibit at Ocean Sciences Meeting in 2018?
The Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM) convenes every two years and provides a venue for international scientists, students, government representatives and industry practitioners to exchange information on topics covering all aspects of oceanography, especially multidisciplinary topics. OSM provides a great opportunity to get in front of attendees who are eager to learn about new and emerging research and technologies affecting the global ocean and society.
Exhibit Space Rates:
||$2,200 per 10'x10'
|Government Rate *
||$950 per 10'x10'
|Non-Profit Rate *
||$650 per 10'x10'
|$100 charge for each exposed corner
*Only one booth can be purchased at this rate. Additional booths will be charged at the Standard Rates.
Government/Non-Profit– Related to Earth and space sciences; non-profit consortia of educational institutions, not-for-profit consortia of research institutions, not-for-profit research institutions, not-for-profit publishers.
Included With Your Booth:
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Company listing on the event website.
- Company listing on the event mobile app.
- 3 Exhibit booth personnel badges per 10'x10' (Applies to Commercial Rate ONLY) - Additional exhibit booth personnel badges are available.
- 1 Full Conference pass per 10’x10’ (Applies to ALL Rates)- Additional full conference passes are available.
- Company listing in the Ocean Sciences Meeting Progam, including company name, website, and booth number.
- 8' high back drape and 3' high side drape.
- Booth furnishings are not included, such as carpet, tables, chairs, electricity, etc.
For more more details, contact: