Meet the Professor Sessions
Each Meet the Professor breakfast session features a presenter of international prominence. Please be aware that these are small sessions with a limited number of audience participants and are intended to give participants the opportunity to have interactive discussion with the faculty regarding challenging issues or interesting topics in surgical oncology.
To ensure your selection, please register as early as possible. Pricing for the MTP's are $60 for members and $70 for non-members. Continental breakfast is included with your registration. Individuals are limited to one ticket per session.
See the SSO 2019 Schedule for full session details, or click on the individual session titles below.
Friday, March 29
- Current Axillary Management in the Setting of Clinically Node Positive Neoadjuvant Patients
Judy C. Boughey, Mayo Clinic¸ Rochester, NY
- LiRADS, HCC and Transplantation: Where Does It All Fit?
T. Clark Gamblin, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Management of Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Should Every Patient Be Explored?
Christina R. Ferrone, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- So, You Want to Lead a Cancer Center?
Steven K. Libutti, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
Saturday, March 30
- Gastric Cancer: From Staging to Robotics, Everything You Wanted to Know
Vivian E. Strong, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- HIPEC and Cytoreduction in the Post PRODIGE 7 Era
H. Richard Alexander, Jr., Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
- Management of a Positive SLNB in the Era of MSLT-2 and DeCOG
Merrick I. Ross, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Douglas S. Tyler, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy: Progress and Pitfalls
Barbara L. Smith, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA