To book your airline reservation and get the best fare, call SSO's official travel agency, Uniglobe Preferred Travel, at 1-800-626-0359 and after the prompt dial '0' (M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm CST). Or, for online convenience, go to www.uniglobepreferred.com and do the following:
- Scroll down and click on “Rapid-Rez”
- When the booking page appears, click on “Create New User”
- Enter personal information and click “Done”
- Complete additional personal information and provide credit card number and billing address
- Scroll down and click “Save”
- Select the “Travel Planner” tab to make a reservation
- Select SSO for the “Trip Reason”
- Record your User ID and your Password for future use
- Discount fares are automatically displayed on this site
The Logan Express bus service is a convenient ride to and from the airport. Once you have completed your arrival to Boston Logan International Airport, the Back Bay Bus picks up at Terminals A, B, C, and E. The second stop for the Back Bay Bus route is the main entrance of the Hynes Convention Center. This bus departs every 20 minutes. If traveling from the airport to Boston it is free to ride. If traveling from Boston to the Airport it is $3 by credit/debit card only. More information about Logan Express is available twenty-four hours, 1-800-23-LOGAN (TTY: 800-262-3335).
Taxi and App Rides
While at Logan Boston International Airport visitors may only be picked up on the lower “Arrivals” Level located outside of every terminal at the airport. For more information, please view the airport’s Interactive Map for each terminal pick up location.