Viridian America's line of pneumatic pumps are the choice of many landfill managers and operators for vertical pumping applications. Their rugged, corrosion resistant design is ideal for pumping highly corrosive leachate even at elevated temperatures. In addition, they are fully automatic, self-regulating and require no external form of control. The Viridian America pneumatic pump is the most durable pneumatic pump available on the market today.
Typical applications include:
- Vertical extraction wells.
- Landfill gas extraction wells.
- Condensate sumps.
- Recovery wells at remediation sites.
Capabilities & Options:
- Bottom or top inlet configurations.
- Sizes to accommodate 4" and 3.5" inside pipe diameters.
- Manufactured with 316 SS components.
- Engineered plastic BCV is standard (316 SS available).
- Standard ultra-durable epoxy resin fiber-glass casing (316 SS available).
- Quick and easy disassembly for routine cleaning and maintenance.
Learn Why Viridian America Pumps Are The Right Choice
Choose Your VP Series Pump