FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ProcedureCard.com - revolutionizes the surgical preference card management system.
- ProcedureCard allows HIPAA compliant access to surgical preference cards on any connected device.
- Founder fixes the problem of editing and updating inaccurate cards with the swipe of a finger.
- Use ProcedureCard seamlessly for a surgical case. Scheduling, "picking", opening, updating, billing and inventory management.
New Orleans, LA - March 24, 2018
ProcedureCard announces the launch of its surgical preference card system at The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Global Surgical Conference and Expo in New Orleans, Louisiana.
ProcedureCard solves the global problem of inaccurate surgical preference cards. Similar to the recipe for baking a cake, preference cards are used to generate a list of supplies and tools needed for surgery. The current systems often use paper or index cards to keep track of what a surgeon needs in the operating room. Archaic at best, those cards are hard to access and update when changes in the procedure are made. It can take weeks and sometimes years to update a surgical preference card. This results in significant waste in time, equipment, and money.
ProcedureCard is a cloud-based platform that organizes your surgical preference cards online. Any member of the surgical team can access the software with a simple login and username.
Starting from the time the surgery is scheduled - the team members can communicate details accurately about the type of procedure and equipment needs.
- The perioperative team logs in at procedurecard.com to "pick" the case.
- The day of surgery, the team uses the card to prepare the room and review the necessary items before the start of the case.
- During the case, the circulating nurse no longer has to leave the room to retrieve last minute items. This allows the perioperative team to focus on the patient. If the surgical technique is changed any member of the team can update the card at any time.
- After the case, improve your inventory management and billing flow with a more accurate list of what was used during surgery.
"Accurate, Simple and Accessible" is how one surgical technologist describes the platform.
The goal of ProcedureCard is to improve the surgical process by eliminating chaos in the perioperative period, allowing the team to focus on the bottom line - patient care.
Find out more at ProcedureCard.com