Target the Senior Care Pharmacy Market!
An exhibit at the 2017 ASCP Annual Meeting & Exhibition will provide your company with the chance to secure valuable face time in an intimate setting with senior care decision makers. Taking place November 2-5 (Exhibit Dates: November 3-4) in Kissimmee, FL, ASCP 2017 allows you to introduce products and services to a diverse array of inquisitive clinicians, pharmacy administrators, and more.
- 90% of 2016 attendees will return in 2017
- 69% of 2016 attendees have attended the Annual Meeting & Exhibition before
- 10:1 pharmacist to exhibiting company ratio
- 900+ Professional Attendees
- 1,200+ Attendees
Attendees are Looking for Products and Services Aligned with:
- Automated Dispensing Systems
- Computer Systems and Software
- Data Entry
- Delivery Services
- Education Programs
- Financial Services
- Forms for Pharmacy Consulting
- Group Purchasing Organizations
- Home Health Care products
- Injectable Drug Delivery Products
- Infusion Products
- Medicare Part B and D Products
- Medication Carts
- Nutrition Planning
- Online Services/E-mail/Internet
- Packaging Equipment
- Pain and Wound Care Management
- Wholesale Distributers
See What Our Exhibitors Had to Say About ASCP 2016!
||This is your opportunity to get in front of consultant pharmacists, pharmacists, nursing home administrators, medical directors, nurses, pharmacy owners and suppliers interested in the latest products and services used in the provision of care to the senior population. Don’t miss out! For health care marketers, senior care is the most dynamic market segment today and it will continue to be for decades to come.
Exhibit Space Rental Fees
Corporate Partners Program
||$44 per sq. ft.
|Platinum Level Partner
||$34 per sq. ft.
|Gold Level Partner
||$35 per sq. ft.
|Silver Level Partner
||$37 per sq. ft.
|Bronze Level Partner
||$40 per sq. ft.
||$150 per corner
||Special rates for exhibit space are one of the key benefits afforded ASCP Corporate Partners. For additional information on the ASCP Corporate Partner program or to become a partner, visit the ASCP Corporate Partnership webpage to learn more, or contact Debbie Furman, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 703-739-1300 ext. 146.