The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract for the 18th International Myeloma Workshop, taking place September 8-11, 2021 in Vienna, Austria.
The online call for abstracts for the 18th International Myeloma Workshop is now open.
Abstract Categories for IMW 2021:
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Myeloma- Non-Transplant Eligible
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Strategies for Maintenance Therapy
- Smoldering Myeloma
- MGCS and Rare Plasma Cell Disorders
- Light Chain Amyloidosis
- Antibody Based Treatment Approaches
- T cell Engagers
- Cellular Immune Therapy
- Myeloma Novel Drug Targets
- Myeloma Novel Agents
- Supportive Care
- Myeloma Genomics
- Myeloma Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Myeloma Signaling
- Imaging in Myeloma Including Advances in Technology and Standardization
- Management of Myeloma Bone Disease
- Myeloma Microenvironment
- MRD Assessment and role in Myeloma
- QoL and Patient-Reported Outcome
- Toxicity, Novel Drugs and Side Effects
- Health Economics
- Myeloma Immunoprofiling
The 18th IMW includes dedicated Nursing Symposium
The 5th Nursing Symposium, showcasing the latest nursing research in the field of myeloma, will take place in conjunction with the 18th IMW.
Submit an abstract to be considered as an oral or poster presentation during the Nursing Symposium.
Questions? Contact us.
IMW Abstract Management
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
11208 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
888-788-1522 (US Toll free)
001 571-207-7398 (International)
Send us an Email