IMPORTANT COVID SAFETY UPDATE
As of July 19, 2022
All participants are encouraged to wear masks.
For those attending the meeting in advance, we thank you for your adherence to our health and safety plan outlined below:
Please check back periodically as these policies may change.
- We recommend that all attendees self-test for COVID-19 24 hours before departing for the meeting.
- Complimentary masks will be provided.
- Proof of vaccination is required.
a. Proof of vaccination may be provided in physical or electronic form.
b. Vaccination status will be verified at registration prior to the issuance of meeting credentials (badges)
c. All registrants must individually provide proof of vaccination and pick-up their own credentials. Meeting credentials will not be released in bulk.
d. Badges must be worn at all times during the meeting.
- If you are feeling ill prior to the meeting, please attend virtually.
- A limited supply of COVID-19 self-test kits will be available onsite.