The previous need to perform time-consuming manual audits is eliminated by the incorporation of autonomous diversion auditing through evaluation, scoring, and ranking of risk - thus reducing false positives and curating a targeted list of “at-risk” individuals.
RxAuditor Investigate’s main objective is to target risk within the medication-use-process and identify areas of risk across your organization at any level of responsibility - with a single glance, while providing a start-to-finish auditing portal for all members of a diversion risk team.
RxAuditor Investigate’s Key Features
- Target individual regions, hospitals, care areas, and outliers by risk score
- Evaluate diversion incidents enterprise wide
- Document evidence and provide feedback for each outlier’s investigation
- Collaborate with members of the drug diversion team using a workflow management portal
- Decide collectively for each outlier – justify, confirm, or watch activity.