Exhibit at OMED 2020
THE Place to Connect with the Osteopathic Community!
OMED 2020 is the place to meet face-to-face with more than 5,000 osteopathic physicians, students and health professionals seeking the latest and most relevant products, technologies, therapeutics and services to benefit their patients.
Experience three days of networking with Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine from across the country. Reach the osteopathic medical profession's top doctors seeking the latest and most relevant products, technologies, therapeutics and services to benefit their patients.
Share your latest innovations and solutions that support the osteopathic industry in their facilities and beyond. Whether your organization provides tools for advancing patient care or helps improve everyday activities outside of the workplace, this is the conference to reach an energetic audience.
Position your company as an industry leader and showcase your dedication to providing empathic whole-person care. This is your opportunity to build relationships with the nation's leading osteopathic physicians and students.
The Largest Gathering of DOs in the Country!
- 295% increase in the number of DO graduates since 1986.
- DOs are the fastest growing medical profession.
- By the year 2020 it is predicted that there will be a shortage of more than 45,000 PCPs and FPs of which DOs will fill the gap.
- Hard to reach DOs attend OMED. Approximately 2,000 of OMED DOs practice in rural communities!
What's Happening in the Exhibit Hall
- OMED Central is the HUB of the Exhibit Hall
- Career Development
- Breakfast Bites, TED Style Talks
- Education and Mentoring for Students and Residents
- Charging Stations
- Technology Sessions
- Product Theaters and Product Forums
- Coffee Breaks Everyday
- OMT Treatment Areas
- Medical Pursuit Traffic Driver