Created for all types of exhibitors, first-timers and veterans, the Exhibitor Resource Center contains important information and answers to frequently asked questions.
TRB Exhibitor Portal
- Add your company's social media platforms.
- Upload your print profile for printed program guide, online listing and mobile app.
- Select product categories and services.
- Upload products (name, description and photo of your product(s).)
- Make booth payment.
New Exhibitor Information
I Am Here to Help!
Lauren Turosik, CEM
TRB Events Team
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
As you plan for TRB 2019, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with TRB 2019, Transportation Research Board, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that TRB does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TRB Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TRB partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration, Housing and Lead Retrieval)
- Hargrove (General Service Contractor/Decorator)
- Hi Tech (Electricity)
- Smart City (Internet)
- Centerplate (Catering)
- PSAV (Audio Visual and Computers)
- InFocus Marketing (Mailing List Rental)