Reach Your Perfect Audience at ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2019
For nearly 70 years, the ASA annual meeting has been the preeminent anesthesia educational event in the world, bringing together top influential and notable professionals in anesthesiology, pain medicine and critical care medicine.
The ANESTHESIOLOGY 2019 annual meeting is expected to welcome approximately 10,000 professional attendees, affording exhibitors access to the highest quality leads. Become an exhibitor and connect with health care professionals such as physician anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologist assistants, respiratory therapists and pharmacists seeking information on the latest products, services and technologies useful in the practice of anesthesia.
Exhibit at the premier anesthesiology educational event in the world and:
- Gain access to thousands of physician anesthesiologists outside of the practice setting.
- Strengthen your existing connections and expand your business opportunities by meeting new prospects.
- Connect with domestic and international decision makers who use and influence the purchase of a wide array of anesthesia equipment, technologies and services.
- Benefit from the positioning of the Exhibit Hall as an integral part of the meeting where attendees will gather to network and gain access to many key features designed to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to engage with influential physician anesthesiologists, with an impressive 33 to 1 physician to exhibiting company ratio.
Attendees will visit the exhibits looking for your latest advances and solutions in:
- Airway Management
The ASA is the premier place to exhibit for any business in the anesthesia space. It is THE place to promote and educate others about new products and meet key business partners. The meeting enables one to generate leads and meet key decision makers Nationally and Internationally.
Hypnoz Therapeutic Devices
- Critical Care Monitoring
- Imaging Systems
- Instruments and Equipment
- Pain Management
- Point of Care
- Practice Management
- Software and Technology
- And More!
Don’t miss this prime opportunity to generate new sales leads, build brand awareness, strengthen relationships with your existing customers and create new ones! If you have new products or services, here’s your chance to introduce them and educate attendees on what you have to offer.
In addition to the exhibits, the Exhibit Hall offers attendees the opportunity to take advantage of other key attractions:
- Grand Opening Reception
- Monday Closing Luncheon
- Five Coffee and Beverage Breaks
- Smart Stages
- Lounges with Charging Stations and Internet Access
Reserve your exhibit space at this can’t miss event: