Created for all Exhibitors to prepare and plan for the annual meeting. The Exhibitor Portal and the Exhibitor Service Manual provide important information, show-related services and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Innovation Row gives startups the opportunity to showcase their offerings at an affordable price.
- The ASA Resource Center and International Pavilion will be conveniently located in the exhibit hall.
- The Last Day Lunch on Monday afternoon will bring attendees to the exhibit hall one last time before the conclusion of the meeting.
- All ASA education sessions will take place in the convention center near the exhibit hall.
- Crucial governance sessions will be held in the convention center.
- Networking events for residents and medical students will be held in the convention center in very close proximity to the exhibit hall.
- The exhibit hall will have extended hours on Saturday; opening 30 minutes earlier than 2018.
- e-Abstracts, Medically Challenging Cases and the Self-Study Program will be held in close proximity to the exhibit hall.
- Dedicated exhibit time unopposed by all the major sessions and breakouts (10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Saturday), 30 minutes more than 2018.
- Smart Stage MED Talks offering exhibitors the opportunity to host short presentations throughout the day on the latest research, hot topics and new products.
- Presenters of the 12 highest scored Medically Challenging Cases will present their findings at the Smart Stage and educate their peers on a subject about which they are passionate.
- The Grand Opening Reception (10:30 – 11:50 a.m.) will take place directly after the Opening Session, with no major sessions or breakouts for three hours (10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.).
- Five breaks where refreshments are provided for attendees.
- The Simul8 Challenge, powered by Airway Ex, invites attendees to compete in video games to increase their anesthesiology skills and knowledge and win prizes. Last year, over 5,100 cases were played over the course of only 2.5 days.
- Lounges offer space to relax, complete with free Wi-Fi, charging stations, credit claiming kiosks, social media feeds and ASA TV.
FREE LEAD-GENERATING PROGRAM FOR EXHIBITORS
The VIP Guest Invite Program is a complimentary email marketing campaign allowing exhibitors to invite customers and buyers to receive complimentary access to the exhibit hall.
For more information, please contact:
Sr. Exhibit Sales Manager
Phone: (703) 631-6200
- Register your booth personnel
- Required forms
- Exhibitor Insurance
- Freeform Booth Approval
- In-booth Presentation
- Activity Request
- Notification of Exhibitor Appointed Contractor/Non-Official Contractor
- Onsite Contact
- Food and Beverage Distribution
- Upload your company profile for printed program guide, online listing and mobile app
- Select product categories and services
- Add your company’s social media platforms
- Make exhibit invoice payment
Your company password is required to access the Exhibitor Portal. Passwords were emailed to the booth contact. For password assistance, please contact Sharon Boutin (Wong-Stewart).
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL (COMING JUNE 2019)
- Exhibitor Essentials
- Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Deadline Checklist
- Exhibit Space Package
- Key Contact Information
- Travel Services
- Exhibitor Policies
- Advertising, Marketing and Support Opportunities
- Housing, Registration and Ancillary Meeting Space Information
- Service Order Forms
- General Service Contractor FREEMAN: service order form
- Internet/Telecommunication: SmartCity
- Audio Visual Equipment: PSAV
- Lead Management Services - EXPERIENT
Please direct any questions to:
Sharon Boutin (Wong-Stewart)
ASA Exposition Management - Exhibit Operations
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (800) 564-4220 or +1 (571) 279-0028