Career Fair Booth Sales are Closed!
Put your organization's job opportunities in front of thousands of engineers, policy makers, administrators, practitioners, researchers, and representatives of government, industry, and academic institutions by reserving your virtual booth in the online Career Fair at the 2021 TRB Annual Meeting. Attendees at the event span a wide range of career levels, from recent graduates to seasoned executives.
(Deadline January 4, 2021)
- $650 for an Employer virtual booth. (This is nearly half the 2020 in-person rate of $1,275 for a Career Fair table.)
- Unlimited number of employer staff may register to host virtual Employer booth.
- Career Fair employers will receive a complimentary job posting on TRB online Job Board throughout the month of February.
- The Career Fair will be held online from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, January 22, 2021. During this time, the Employer must have at least one staff member in the booth, to meet with job candidates.
- The Career Fair is designed to facilitate meetings between job seekers and industry employers.
- Employer booths will be displayed on the virtual platform in alphabetical order.
- The Career Fair is open to all TRB Annual Meeting attendees—including those who register at no charge for “Exhibits and Committee Meetings Only.”
- Attendees will be able to find Employers by using the virtual platform search capabilities.
- Branding – Brand your virtual booth with your logo, custom colors, and sign copy.
- Dissemination – Post information about your organization’s job opportunities in PDF format for immediate download.
- Multi-Media – Showcase your workforce opportunities through a video presentation.
- Lead Retrieval – Collect resumes and visitor contact information online.
- Engagement – Interact with job candidates via the platform’s chat functionality.
- Connection – Start a conversation by initiating a real-time one-on-one video meeting.
- Analytics – Get a complete report on attendee interaction within your booth.
- Higher Attendance – Based on experience from similar conferences, attendance at virtual meetings is generally higher and, in many instances, substantially higher than previous face-to-face versions of the same meeting.
- Diversity – Who’s going make up these additional attendees? They will be younger than those who typically would get travel approval, which means getting your organization and its workforce opportunities in front of them now will provide a strategic recruitment opportunity.
- Accessibility – TRB will offer a free “Exhibits and Committee Meetings Only” registration option for the 2021 Annual Meeting, so Employers will be able to reach an even larger-than-usual segment of the transportation research community. In addition, Employers are welcome to call attention to the free registration option when inviting job seekers to visit their booth to learn more about their opportunities.
- Savings – Travel, hotel, and per diem for booth staff are not necessary. These expenses traditionally would account for 75% of the cost to participate.
- Convenience – Attendees can more thoroughly explore the opportunities available at the Career Fair because much of the functionality will be self-service and it is only a click away.
The full rules related to participation in the Careers in Motion Networking Fair are available in the Terms and Conditions.