Become a 2022 TRB Annual Meeting Exhibitor
Join us and reserve your space today!
The 2022 Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting is the largest global gathering of transportation professionals and researchers with a focus on innovative solutions for all modes of transportation.
Attendees areas of interests:
- Administration and Management
- Bridges and Other Structures
- Data and Information Technology
- Education and Training
- Freight Transportation
- General Transportation
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- International Activities
- Maintenance and Preservation
- Marine Transportation
- Motor Carriers
- Operations and Traffic Management
- Passenger Transportation
- Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Planning and Forecasting
- Public Transportation
- Safety and Human Factors
- Security and Emergencies
- Terminals and Facilities
- Vehicles and Equipment
Exhibit Space Fees
2021 Rollover Participants Exhibit Space Fee: $38.00/sq. ft.
2022 Exhibit Space Fee: $39.00/sq. ft.
Corner Fees: $200.00 per corner
Minimum booth size: 10' x 10'
Companies reserving exhibit space online agree to the Official 2022 TRB Annual Meeting Terms & Conditions.
Through April 29, 2021 - 0%
April 30 - September 24, 2021 - 50%
After September 24, 2021 - 100%
Exhibit space fee includes:
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign for in-line booths
- 8' back-drape and 3' side-rails for in-line booths, including corners
- For each 100 square feet of exhibit space, each exhibitor is entitled to one (1) Exhibitor Full Registration (for admission to all meeting events) and four (4) Exhibit Staff Registrations (for admission to the exhibit hall only).
- 10 Daily Guest Passes
As you plan for TRB 2022, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with TRB 2022, Transportation Research Board, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that TRB does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TRB Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TRB partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration, Housing and Lead Retrieval)
- Hargrove (General Service Contractor)
- Hi Tech (Electricity)
- Smart City (Internet)
- Catering (Centerplate)
- PSAV (Audio Visual and Computers)
- InFocus Marketing (Mailing List Rental)
Questions? Contact Us!