Be a Part of the World's Largest Global
Gathering for the IVD Industry
The 2023 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the world’s premier gathering of clinical lab professionals from around the world. Key decision-makers and influencers from the IVD marketplace will be there. More lab directors, managers, administrators, supervisors, researchers, GPO executives, and product development specialists attend this meeting than any other in this industry.
- Approximately 90% of those who attend rank the exhibits as one of their top two reasons to attend. Attendees spend over half of their time at the meeting visiting the Expo. On average they spend 9 hours in the exhibit hall.
- Over 80% of attendees play a major role in purchasing decisions and are either a final decision-maker or recommender for lab instrumentation and reagents.
- 69% of attendees only attend the AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo. You won’t see them at the other shows.
- Your competitors and partners will be there.
- 25% of the audience is international. This is your time to make an impact internationally with more than 100 countries represented at the Expo.
- Access to the International Market Briefing and Financial Analyst Meeting featuring a half-day workshop on global trends in emerging IVD markets.
- The 2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the only lab show in the US Department of Commerce International Trade Event Partnership Program. As an exhibitor, you have access to the following:
- Digital Promotion of Event – Take advantage of U.S. Commerce Department’s global network – with 100+ domestic and 75+ global offices – to promote the Clinical Lab Expo to potential foreign buyers!
- Export Counseling – Enhance the value of exhibiting at the Clinical Lab Expo by bringing in a U.S. Department of Commerce Trade Specialist to counsel U.S. exhibitors on their export strategy for the event, in the industry/region, and beyond.
This is a prime opportunity to generate new sales leads while building brand awareness. While exhibiting you will strengthen the relationships you have with your existing customers and create new ones. If you have new products or services, use this time to introduce them and educate the attendees on what you have to offer. While there, you will also be able to see the hundreds of new products that are featured every year.
Reserve Your Booth Today!