For the health and safety of attendees, in-person participants will be required to show onsite proof of vaccination to attend.
With regards to mask requirements, we will operate according to CDC guidelines and local health department regulations in effect at the time of the meeting.
Proof of vaccination protocols will be sent to attendees prior to the Congress.
Attendees should also:
- Socially distance when possible;
- Stay home if sick or exposed to COVID-19; and
- Consult with a healthcare provider about attending if you have underlying health conditions or a weakened immune system.
In addition to following local masking and social distance ordinances, ASRM will continue to closely monitor news and guidance on the COVID-19 virus and increase health and safety precautions if deemed necessary.
The Premier Education & Research Meeting for Reproductive Medicine
Attendees Will Explore the
Expo Hall for the Latest in:
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Practice Management
Thank you to our 2019 Premier Supporters
- Ruby Level: EMD Serono, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Platinum Level: CooperSurgical
- Silver Level: AbbVie, Myovant Sciences, Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Sema4, Vitrolife, Inc.
- Bronze Level: American Medic & Science, California Cryobank, Coast Science, Esco Technologies, Inc.,
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Future Family, Hamilton Thorne, Inc., KITAZATO,
Merck & Co., Inc., NextGen LifeLabs, Roche Diagnostics, TherapeuticsMD, TMRW