About the Career Fair
The Career Fair supports the transportation community’s efforts to build awareness of and expand the transportation workforce. It will be held during the 2023 TRB Annual Meeting and will provide an opportunity for prospective employers from a wide range of sectors and modes to meet with transportation professionals interested in working for their organizations. The event attendees are meeting registrants who span career levels from seasoned executives to recent graduates.
Put your organization's job opportunities in front of thousands of engineers, policy makers, administrators, practitioners, researchers, and representatives of government, industry, and academic institutions by reserving your table today! Employers will be listed in the Annual Meeting mobile app and onsite marketing materials.
The full rules related to participation in the Career Fair are available in the Terms and Conditions.
Benefits to Employers
Each employer will have the following:
- A 6' draped table, two chairs, and a 4’-high x 8’-wide freestanding poster board during the four-hour event
- Contact information included in the Annual Meeting mobile app for all attendees
- Contact information included in the printed program (reservation must be made by November 4, 2022)
- A one-month complimentary job posting on TRB's “Careers in Motion” Job Board
- Two "coupon codes," each of which may be used online to obtain a one-day Sunday Only Annual Registration for Emplyer's representatives.
Pricing & Details
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DATE AND TIME: January 8, 2023 -- 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Standard Career Fair Table Fee: $1,500
Exhibitors / Patrons / Global Affiliates / TRB Sponsors: $1,275
Questions? Contact us.
Reserve a table in the Career Fair by securing your participation from the gallery or by contacting:
Companies beginning with #-K
TRB Exhibit and Patron Sales
c/o SPARGO Inc.